Get to know the NGO Sector
The European project "Causeland: Get to Know the NGO Sector" has the objective of promoting the sector of Non Governamental Organisations (NGO) on an EU level with the objective of strenghtening the skills of professionals already active in the field and give young people interested in the sector a full view of how it is possible to engage in the society. The project is being implemented by 5 partners in 4 EU countries: Bulgaria (lead), Italy, Iceland and Romania.
The project partership is creating different materials that the target group will be able to use:
- Step-by-step Guide: a comprehensive training materials that will provide key informations on the NGO sector with insights and tips provided by professionals active in the field. The guide will contain videos and interactive presentations as well. The guide is available in EN, IT, BG, RO, IS .
- Gamified learning experience of the guide: The main objectives are: to enable learning about the NGO sector through practice, enhance constructive dialogue between the participants and make the youth inspired to participate in youth work on the EU-level.
- Board game "Causeland": to have better understanding the importance and value of the work of the NGO is important to inspire people and make them approach the topic in an innovative and fun way. The partners are developing a didactic board game that will allow young people to know more about the NGO sector is an easy and interactive way. Soon available.
The project comprehends the following Transnational Meeting and learning activities:
- TPM 1 - Bulgaria, Sofia 9-10 April 2022 - During the TPM1 the partners had the possibility to meet face-by-face and discuss the implementation of the project, specifically the progress of the step-by-step guide. The partners discussed what was done until that point and continued to work for the creation of the content working in small groups, each assigned to a specific topic. Part of the meeting was dedicated to management, dissemination and sustainability, crucial parts of the project.
- TPM 2 - Romania, Bucharest 5-6 December 2022
- TPM 3 - Italy, Lanciano - July 2023
- Learning, Teaching, Training Activity (LTTA) in Iceland - end of April 2023
Apart from face-to-face events the partnerships meets regularly online to ensure that the project implementation is on track:
- 15 December 2021
- 26 January 2022
- 7 February 2022
- 4 April 2022
- 20 April 2022
- 20 July 2022
- 26 September 2022